We seek passionate engineers to join our team and assist with bridging the healthcare gap in Sub-Saharan Africa.
mDoc is looking for a full stack developer who can build fast reliable HTML+CSS+JS to assist us with the design, build and implementation of our web and app interfaces. Good candidates will be enthusiastic about web technology, scalability, data efficiency, and code quality.
- Web development experience with jQuery, HTML5, CSS, PHP, ASP, C++ or JSP
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Strong programming fundamentals
- Familiarity with Java, experience with Java web development a plus
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
- Working knowledge of SQL, Hive/Hadoop a plus
- Full stack web development frameworks, experience with server/database architecture experience using Amazon AWS or equivalent
- Experience in a startup environment and ability / willingness to thrive in an inherently dynamic environment
- Team player who likes to engage with colleagues at a professional and personal level
- Someone who can handle a high volume of requests with frequent interruptions and prioritize their own work while taking infrastructure and business needs into account
- Must have excellent technical communication skills
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org